View Single Post - Your Help is Needed in Uwharrie National Forest |
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-19-2016, 04:55 PM

Liked: 1319 times
far too many average riders DON"T care to do crap, till things get closed, and then all they do is about how its wrong something got closed
and sad part is FAR too many times, the reason places get closed id due to the riders that cannot follow simple rules, or respect the land they USE, they act like its a GOD given right to be able to ride where ever they feel like it, and could care less WHO own's it

so I feel your pains, here in PA< we lost SO many thousands of acres to once OPEN to ride places due to folks making there own trails, dumping trash and the worse, getting hurt and suing land owners, and sadly they win more times than they don'
t even when there 100% in the wrong trespassing??
ITS crazy

I wish you the best of luck, but I think FAR too many atv/ off roaders again are too ?? to care till its too late

ask them for fee's and they cry REALLY loud really fast, too!
or MOST do

gates and obstacles put in place here to KEEP folks out, just seem to make folks try harder to get past them, like its a challenge someone made at them, and there determined to get thru?? and keep on trespassing!!
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to

Related pages

1998 kawasaki prairie 400atv with steering wheelwilderness 250cc atvrupp bikexr400 pillwarn plowsriding mower batteries at walmartpirelli mudweiser atv tiresmule vs rangerpolaris atp 500 hobest 400cc atv11 inch atv tireshonda rancher 350 tires2wd 4wd conversion kitshonda 350 rancher tiresgrey spark plugdrum sticking1992 yamaha warrior 350 specs2008 honda foreman specsatv starterfour wheeler junk yardshonda 450r 2005ytx14 bs autozonepurple power wheel cleanerspider tires atvwillies salvage yard200cc blasterhonda rancher reviewshonda generator troubleshootingatk atvdhy deptfordextreme snorkelshonda atv vin2001 honda 350 rancherhow to tell struts are badkbb for quadspredator horizontal shaft enginehomemade atv ploweton atvshonda rancher 420 mud tires07 raptor 700 for salehonda rancher vin locationabi workmanhatfields hondasnorkel hosehonda overheating1984 atc 250rdownshifting a semikfi winch partsyamaha warrior 350 exhaust systemsatv wheels and tires cheaptrx 400ex plastics1985 honda atc250es big redmud lite atv tires reviewshonda mower forumbypass starter solenoidcheezy racing 4x4should i use engine flushpro circuit t4 exhaust reviewhow to test the ignition coilsuperwinch 3000raptor 660 valveshonda rancher rear differentialpolaris outlaw 525 for sale450 atv shootouthonda foreman forumharbor freight snatch blockplastic restoreratv plastic restorationpitbull growler reviewsuzuki eiger vin locationhonda 400 four wheelercarburetor vacuum lineswarn a2500suzuki eiger 400 startermoose plow mounthonda 250 fourtrax 1986