just some pic | cvetitula.ru
Around The Garage Off-Topic conversations here!

257Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 206 (permalink) Old 06-20-2017, 03:32 PM Thread Starter

Liked: 1268 times
just some pic

OK I think everyone like's pic's
so why not have a tread, to just add pic's as you want to share some?

here are a couple from my back yard trail cam from the past few days

have a LOT of foxes this yr, every yr they have a litter of young one, and seems now many young one's ain't moving very far away,as they did yrs back??

But first pic is a rare one, but its a fox and a flying squirrel,, second is also a deer and a flying squirrel, as I seem to have a lot of them here, Flying Squirrels,that is!

foxes are always TRY to catch them, but never seen one get any!, there pretty fast moving critters they only really come out at night too, for those that never seen them before or??

and then rabbits, a good yr for them, but the foxes don';t even seem to go after them, or, ??
and a female bear, she has 2 cubs this yr, her first liter,, she is a 3.5 yr old female, she's here almost ever day it seems, looking for bird seeds and eating clover in my food plot!
have a lot of history with this bear, showed up here as an orphaned cub, about 30 lbs,and all alone!
I really wasn't sure she'd make it past her first yr, but she did and is doing OK now,
as for her size, if anyone care's LOL
right now she is about 200 lbs and growing!
she was pushing about 300 lbs when she went into winter, bears in PA< get FAT faster than any where else in the world on average!!

she was one of 22 bears I had here last yr!

any how post any pic';s here you's like to share, help keep the site going!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name: 112.JPG
Views: 91
Size: 867.7 KB
ID: 79290 Click image for larger version

Name: fox rabbit.jpg
Views: 85
Size: 946.0 KB
ID: 79298 Click image for larger version

Name: flying squirrel.jpg
Views: 86
Size: 94.0 KB
ID: 79306 Click image for larger version

Name: 194.JPG
Views: 87
Size: 1.16 MB
ID: 79314 Click image for larger version

Name: 238.JPG
Views: 81
Size: 808.0 KB
ID: 79322

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 206 (permalink) Old 06-20-2017, 03:40 PM Thread Starter

here is a better pic of her and the cubs
Gather not a lot of members here get to see bears as often as I do!
Attached Thumbnails

Name: cubs 2017 012.JPG
Views: 50
Size: 1.42 MB
ID: 79330 Click image for larger version

Name: cubs 2017 010.JPG
Views: 49
Size: 1.88 MB
ID: 79338
post #3 of 206 (permalink) Old 06-20-2017, 03:41 PM
Super Moderator
Supporting Member

Liked: 652 times
Nice... you sure got a lot of Bear in your area! Wish I had a few more around than I do, they are fun to watch! Fun to hunt too!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 206 (permalink) Old 06-20-2017, 03:47 PM Thread Starter

yes I live in a very high bear number area, but to be honest I have a lot of about all species of critters that live in PA here, have thousands of acre's of some prime land surrounding me, most all owned by gun clubs that manage lands for high wildlife numbers, and most hunters in the club, seem to prefer to spend time in club house, than hunting, so, numbers on things are pretty high here right now, and have been the past 10+ yrs or so
plus I have a lot of food plots of my own and fruit tree's and such, together it holds critters pretty good, I enjoy seeing the bears the most I think, they do a lot of silly things, I have NO clue as to why at times, seems there whole lives here revolve around eating sleeping and being silly!
there brute strength at times is also amazing, watching them uproot stumps and rocks looking for snacks, they throw around 100+ lbs tree's like there tooth picks, and make it seem like its fun, or is till I have to move them back LOL
retro likes this.
post #5 of 206 (permalink) Old 06-20-2017, 04:14 PM

location: 'Land of Grizzlies and Salmon' .... British Columbia
Liked: 359 times
A few random shots from Alberta ....... my former home.
1) Little stallion with his mares and foals ..... he's acting real 'pissy'
2) Forlorn old grave out in an overgrown meadow .... cross inside, no markings ....... kinda' melancholy ....
3) Looking west down Highwood Pass .... 7300 ft.
4) Bighorn juvenile .....
Attached Thumbnails

Name: IMG_1717.JPG
Views: 61
Size: 1.58 MB
ID: 79402 Click image for larger version

Name: IMG_1718.JPG
Views: 65
Size: 1.71 MB
ID: 79410 Click image for larger version

Name: IMG_1728.JPG
Views: 58
Size: 655.8 KB
ID: 79418 Click image for larger version

Name: IMG_1726.JPG
Views: 52
Size: 860.4 KB
ID: 79426
Melatv, _Wilson_ and retro like this.

'90 Honda 350 4Trax ....
'99 Honda Foreman 450S ....
post #6 of 206 (permalink) Old 06-20-2017, 04:20 PM

Liked: 7 times
Here are a few I took this past weekend while putting up my cams for the upcoming deer season.

saw some wild burros and found the deer herd doing pretty good... the burros had a few babies with them but I couldn't get a pic fast enough before they ran off.
Attached Thumbnails

Name: IMG_3945.PNG
Views: 47
Size: 2.34 MB
ID: 79434 Click image for larger version

Name: IMG_3942.PNG
Views: 43
Size: 2.07 MB
ID: 79442
Macarena Man, Melatv and _Wilson_ like this.
post #7 of 206 (permalink) Old 06-20-2017, 04:37 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarena Man View Post
A few random shots from Alberta ....... my former home.
1) Little stallion with his mares and foals ..... he's acting real 'pissy'
2) Forlorn old grave out in an overgrown meadow .... cross inside, no markings ....... kinda' melancholy ....
3) Looking west down Highwood Pass .... 7300 ft.
4) Bighorn juvenile .....
great pic's
Your a lucky person IMO< to live in them places as you do
all that unspoiled land, is just a treasure so few experience or appreciate
If I had my life to do over again, I would be living in area's more like these, than having grew up where I did,
not that where I am at is terrible, its just not what or where I think I should have been in my healthier yrs!

I have highly enjoyed all my trips to places in the remote area's, rocky' mt's both USA and Canada, just awesome scenery every where and all that wild WILD wildlife
here so many critters are almost domestic like, from human contact all the time?
post #8 of 206 (permalink) Old 06-20-2017, 06:16 PM

Liked: 522 times
Garage
Could we have this like stuck of the month string ? If Mrbb doesn't mind, some of the wild life pics aren't seen on the trails, so at times i don't know where to post um ? Here's another pic of the little fellow
Attached Thumbnails

Name: image.jpg
Views: 52
Size: 2.66 MB
ID: 79466

1986 fourtrax trx350
Fully customizing a 1999 fourtrax 300 fwd

<<<<members garages are over there

Oct 15th, Dale Earnhardt jr. Day (thumbs up)

Aka, and still go by Jay
post #9 of 206 (permalink) Old 06-20-2017, 06:24 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay10 View Post
Could we have this like stuck of the month string ? If Mrbb doesn't mind, some of the wild life pics aren't seen on the trails, so at times i don't know where to post um ? Here's another pic of the little fellow
I just started a PIC tread of sort's
_Wilson_ likes this.
post #10 of 206 (permalink) Old 06-20-2017, 06:34 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay10 View Post
I just started a PIC tread of sort's right here, so, this is the perfect place to put em!
Macarena Man and _Wilson_ like this.

Lower Navigation
Go Back cvetitula.ru > Honda ATV Discussions > Around The Garage

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the cvetitula.ru forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode