pro caliber in Vancouver, WA, USA | cvetitula.ru
Around The Garage Off-Topic conversations here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 09:47 PM Thread Starter
LRP

Liked: 25 times
Garage
pro caliber in Vancouver, WA, USA

can someone give me the owners name, has it changed hands in the last year??
I,m still fuming from my order last month. the phone # on there web site don,t
work in Canada. the online chat help is always off line. and the contact e-mail is handled by this Ben guy and he is ignoring me. he,s the one that give me royal screwing . thanks for any info u can provide.

LRP in central BC, Canada with bug splater all
over my big thoothy smile.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-23-2017, 11:30 AM

Ben here I am sorry your having issues reaching us. My direct land line # is I am typically at my desk from 7:30AM - 4:00PM PST my direct EMAIL IS I am ready and willing to help you resolve any issues you have with our company.

Lower Navigation
Go Back cvetitula.ru > Honda ATV Discussions > Around The Garage

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the cvetitula.ru forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode