Snorkeling a yamaha Bruin 350 and grizzly 600 | cvetitula.ru
ATV General Discussion General Discussions about Honda ATVs.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-17-2012, 10:32 AM Thread Starter

Snorkeling a yamaha Bruin 350 and grizzly 600

Alright guys, i know this is all about honda's, but i got a buddy that is wanting me to snorkel his 2004 350 Bruin and 98 600 grizzly. I been looking on the net but havent found anything, only how hard or a pain in the ass it is. Was wondering if anyone here by chance knew how or has done one. If so could you explain to me how and the parts list. I would greatly appreciate it.

27" Silverbacks
HMF Performance Exaust
12" ITP Wheels
2" stage 1 Gorilla lift
Snorkel
Big Gun Optimizer
Wild Boar radiator relocator
1" wheel spacers
K&N air filter
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-17-2012, 08:20 PM

Liked: 7 times
I did a quick search, these might have some helpful info for ya:

Looks like the 600 might have to lose the stock air box.

The 350:

I know what its like to work with limited space, I'm working on a system for my prairie 400 soon, 2 belt intakes, 2 exhaust, then still have to do the engine intake and all the vents with very limited space, gunna be a pita!

Whatever is currently in one piece... 400 prairie with stuff, 300 fourtrax, 500 sportsman, yz 125...
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-17-2012, 08:22 PM Thread Starter

Thanks bud i appreciate the help

27" Silverbacks
HMF Performance Exaust
12" ITP Wheels
2" stage 1 Gorilla lift
Snorkel
Big Gun Optimizer
1" wheel spacers
K&N air filter
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-17-2012, 11:42 PM
Super Moderator
Supporting Member

Liked: 26 times
I've never snorkeled one, but I've owned a couple 600 Grizzlys and I know it's not going to be easy to snorkel because you will be working in a tight space.

Most 4-wheeler problems are caused by a loose nut connecting the handlebars and the seat!!

You only need two tools in life -- WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-18-2012, 07:00 AM

Liked: 7 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasdunn View Post
Thanks bud i appreciate the help
Your welcome, let us know how you make out.

Whatever is currently in one piece... 400 prairie with stuff, 300 fourtrax, 500 sportsman, yz 125...
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-18-2012, 07:22 PM Thread Starter

Helmut, Yea all the research i been doing seems like ill have to build a new airbox. I think thats the biggest trouble i may run into but ill keep yall updated.

27" Silverbacks
HMF Performance Exaust
12" ITP Wheels
2" stage 1 Gorilla lift
Snorkel
Big Gun Optimizer
1" wheel spacers
K&N air filter

Lower Navigation
Go Back cvetitula.ru > Honda ATV Discussions > ATV General Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the cvetitula.ru forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode