chinese quad |
ATV General Discussion General Discussions about Honda ATVs.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-18-2011, 07:16 AM Thread Starter

chinese quad

actually its a taiwanese....... i posted this in another forum for chinese quads and have not got a response. sooooooooooooooooooo, i will give it a try here. thanks

hi, i have a 2004 extreme 90cc. i have never had any problems with it till the other day when a friend of my son rolled it end over end and broke every piece of plastic on it. the kid was ok. can anyone tell me where i can get replacement plastic for it. ive found some of these chinese atv websites and they dont seem to be to specific on what will fit and what will not. best i can figure it is an 04 xtreme by unilli by alpha sport. i

thanks for any input

ps. also would like to get a manual for it also

Last edited by dbell1; 02-18-2011 at 07:20 AM.
Sponsored Links

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-18-2011, 07:19 AM

I have two friends that have similar bikes for their kids and both have terrible times finding parts for them. In fact one friend just gave up and the bike is now a piece of yard art. LOL Other than going back to the dealer where you got it I'm not sure how much luck you will have.

1988 FourTrax 300
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-18-2011, 07:44 AM

I know a website I used for an old Chinese quad but I can't remember it off the top of my head, when I remember it I'll let you know though

he who dies with the most toys wins!
Sponsored Links

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-18-2011, 08:03 AM

Try, they deffinetly have all the major names in atvs and dirtbikes, maybe you'll get lucky.

2008 TRX400ex

42 pilot jet
Stage 2 Dynojet kit
K&N Powerlid
Lexx MXe slip on
Armadillo full body and swing arm skid plates.
450r front suspension

Dan in VA

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-18-2011, 08:15 AM

my girlfriends nephew had one and they always said just about everything on would comes from honda but if you ask honda they will tell you no

but whenever something broke on it they would go to our local honda dealer and ask for the part that they needed for a trx 90 and everthing fit
i hope this helps but im pretty sure the plastic is out of the question there
but for everything else try that
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-18-2011, 08:18 AM

Xtreme is out of business, they sold to a tool company and they can't figure out how to build them. Contact Jeremy at: .... maybe he can help!

A bad day of riding is still better than a good day at work!!
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-19-2011, 10:05 AM

I used to have 2 little chineses sla brand quads. I have bought many parts from brakes to seats to carbuerators on ebay. I would look on ebay and search "chinese 90cc quad." good luck.

Lower Navigation
Go Back > Honda ATV Discussions > ATV General Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode