Offering Display Backlight Mod Service | cvetitula.ru
Honda Rincon Discussions for the Honda Rincon 650 and Honda Rincon 680.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-25-2012, 01:33 AM Thread Starter

Liked: 3 times
Arrow Offering Display Backlight Mod Service

just in case anyone is interested, i'd be happy to do this mod for u. i'd charge $50 and that includes the LED's and return shipping. i will return your displays via USPS Priority Mail and a tracking number will be provided. i can accept pay pal. i can have them modified and ready to ship back the next day (would be same day but mail runs late of an evening around here). i've done several of these for all my friends and they're all working perfect and have a factory installed appearance. if interested, pm me or contact me by email at . thanks.

on a side note, i'm in the process of building a set of fiberglass molded headlights with projector beam lights molded in and running 10K HID lights. they have an exotic sports car look which i think flows nicely with the rancher front fenders. when i get them done, i'll be offering prefabed sets or if u have an old faded, scratched, cracked, or busted set, u can send those and i'll customize them using this mold. more info on that coming later....(and maybe a few pics....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name: IMG_0180.JPG
Views: 749
Size: 20.3 KB
ID: 10633

2006 Rancher 400FA AT 4x4
25" Duro Buffalo tires
"Old school ITP" aluminum wheels
Everything else is bone stock....for now....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back cvetitula.ru > Honda Model Specific Discussions > Honda Rincon

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the cvetitula.ru forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode