2006 TRX450ER and 2005 TRX450R which main Jet after mods. | cvetitula.ru
Performance Modifications Have Modifications? Want to ask about a mod? Having problems with a certain mod? Ask and post here! Carbs, Exhausts, Engines, Etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-27-2012, 09:21 AM Thread Starter

2006 TRX450ER and 2005 TRX450R which main Jet after mods.

I have two TRX450Rs, My son rides one my wife rides the other...sorry im a converted KTM drit bike guy...When I get it on 4 wheels its in my ultra4.

I found your forum google searching for jetting and found afew good threads.

looking to buy Keihn brand main jets

My 2006 TRX450ER has these mods
K&N filter and no air box lid
Full pipe exhaust
Has the HotCAM stage 2 cam
bought it used, jetting unknown
pops all the time

From what I read I should be looking at a 195-198 main jet Keihn brand?
Will the stock pilot jet be ok with these mods? What screw setting should I start with?

My 2005 TRX450R
Stock air box with lid on
Full pipe exhaust
Stock internals, stock jetting
-1 tooth sprocket
pops when decelerating

What main jet a 180?
What pilot jet setting would be good to start with 2 3/4 turns?

We live in Vail Az and do mostly trail riding on pipeline and power line desert roads or through rocky washes. Some of it is slow and technical. We also go to the california dunes.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name: IMG_1030.jpg
Views: 2012
Size: 98.7 KB
ID: 8320 Click image for larger version

Name: IMG_0800_small.jpg
Views: 1897
Size: 97.8 KB
ID: 8321

Last edited by Ashman; 03-27-2012 at 09:23 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-28-2012, 11:04 PM Thread Starter

found my answer here

Lower Navigation
Go Back cvetitula.ru > Honda ATV Technical Discussions > Performance Modifications

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the cvetitula.ru forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode